Friday, January 8, 2016

2016.

Happy 2016, readers of the blog!

So, it's another year to go through. Thank God, we still have chance to learn, to see another side of the world we haven't see, and to be better.

Reviewing a bit of my 2015, it's a year to learn for me. It's quite fluctuating. I have my ups and downs. I definitely learned a lot. And I have a feeling that 2016 will give even more lessons to me.

2016 didn't start really well for me and my family. On the very beginning of this year, I got the news that my father's sick and was going to be operated. He got some infections on his gut. After I got the call in the morning, I flew all the way to him in the evening. Alhamdulillah, the operation went well, but he's still in ICU. It's hard for me and my mother to see him sick like that with all those pipes and cables stick to his body. But now we can only pray for his health.

2016...
It may be a rough year ahead, but in the end, all the obstacles will definitely shape me to be a stronger and better person than I am today.

So, cheers for the new year and new experiences.
This will be another year to remember.


-SS.

No comments:

Post a Comment