Thursday, January 14, 2016

First snow.

Experience snow fall✔
South Korea, January 13, 2016.

Quick updates:
So.. yes, I'm in Korea right now. I've just arrived here 6 days ago and has been very fortunate to see my first snow ever in my life yesterday. 
It is so piercing cold here. Whenever I go outside, my hands get frozen, my skin gets wrinkly and my nose and cheeks get really red due to the cold weather. But it's been really fun overall! The city is beautiful. I strolled around a few blocks few days ago. And oh my God, I'm in food heaven. I think I would gain a few kilos here and you know what? Screw it. 'Cause I'm in holiday and so is my diet.

So, that's it for now.
Happy holiday!
(And for those who already started their school or work, 힘내세요!)

Xoxo

4 comments:

  1. misi kak, ini ga ada pencetan like nya yah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kami hanya menyediakan fasilitas comment mengomment saja mba ela.. :)

      Delete
  2. wkwkwk ela ela :') jan. bagus fotonya. latarnya, untuk lebih spesifik.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that i am really impressed to read this article. Really very informative information.If you want more information about hair please Click here

    ReplyDelete