Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Life changes--overnight.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


January 30

Today, I met strangers. I held their hands. I embraced them. That was the first time that I met them yet it felt like I've known them forever.
Their hands are warm even on the coldest winter day. Their eyes reminded me of home, comforting.
Maybe it's because they are my other home. They are my family.

I'm glad I found them. And I am thankful for them.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


January 31

I know that the night changes, I just didn't know it could change this fast.
This morning, my father passed away.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment