Wednesday, November 2, 2016

DIY Secret Storage Book (or Box)


First video with me talking in front of the camera. I know it's so cringe worthy....... but you should watch it nonetheless *smirk face*

By the way, life updates!
My (hopefully) last year of university life has been keeping me busy these couple months and still will. I have done my internship so now I am working on my final project. I have 3 exams to pass on my final project and I've passed the first one so I am  technically 1/3 Sarjana Teknik guys!
I know the road to S.T. may not be easy but I hope it will be smooth until the end so that I can graduate by next year. can I get an aamiin here?!

Ok then,
over and out.

4 comments:

  1. Jadi mbaknya naro foto mantan di tumpukan secret storage box nih?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itu contoh... untungnya saya ga nyimpen nyimpen foto mantan :)

      Delete
  2. Kak majalahnya harus pake gogirl gak? aku ga punya

    ReplyDelete