Saturday, March 25, 2017

Current favorite tunes.

Life updates: I'm back from KKN life and have been dealing with reality ever since a.k.a my final project. 

It's kind of frustrating though. I don't know why but I think I still need to do a lot of research. My mind is all over the place but I know I will get through this. #Optimism.


I admit, the hardest part of the day is to kick up from the bed and set my mood up to start doing my final project. I spent hours and hours just to get the right mood. Recently, I realize that I actually gain more focus when I drink coffee even though I got stomachache afterwards, but yeah, coffee helps. The other thing is music. Choosing the right music sometimes can also help to set the mood. Because for me, there's some type of music that can ruin your focus. For example, Adele's songs. Every time I hear Adele's songs playing, I have to sing along and it makes me so hard to focus.

By the way, do you want me to make a playlist? Well, either you want it or not, I'm showing you anyway.

And here are my top 5 songs that I've been loving at the moment!

1. Carla Bruni - L'amour


No, I don't speak French at all. I don't even understand a single word she says. But that is one of the main reason why I hear this song while doing my final project. The words of the song don't distract me at all. 

2. Conan Gray - Idle Town


I subscribed to Conan's Channel not too long ago because I like his vlogs and turns out he also have an amazing voice. Currently he just launched a song that he created and, boy, that tunes is awesome.

3. Childish Gambino - Redbone


As soon as I hear the intro, I fell in love.

4. In Love With A Ghost - We've never met, but can we have a coffee or something?


First of all, can we all take a moment to appreciate the title of this song, please?!?! I don't know about you but I find it really cute and romantic but it's also sad at the same time? I don't know but I really really like the title. It's a relaxing, instrumental type of songs. Suitable for your study-related activities, or just for enjoying your slow Sunday morning with a cup of tea.

5. KREAM ft. Carla Mae - Taped Up Heart (Acoustic)


Suitable for rainy days, with blankets and socks on, mourning over a heartbreak which you don't have.


-----
And that's it for this post because I have to get back to my final project. See you on the next post!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment